We are company GOREAL (“Go-Real”, “GR”, “Company” or “we”, “us”, “our”) officially registered as JM Lifestyle Development Consultancy Est., by Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
If you purchase your products and/or services directly from GR, then all sections (“Payment”, “Our Money Back Guarantee and Refunds”, and “Termination”) apply.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Services
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) unless a Minor has obtained prior consent to use our Site or Services. Use of our Site or Services by a Minor without such consent is strictly prohibited. GR specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation to monitor or verify the age or legal status of any Client. GR will have no liability resulting from any use of our Site or Services by any Minor. Our services are also intended for use by individuals who are of a sound mental health and judgement and are not diagnosed and/or treated for severe mental/psychiatric condition. Our Services are not intended to be used by individuals with health conditions that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by our Services unsafe or inappropriate.
GR offers four categories of fitness and nutritional products and services:
a. Free Newsletter (free informational content shared via email with subscribers)
b. Free Materials for download
c. Paid digital products (E-books, Online Courses, Workout Programs available for download or to be accessed via membership portal upon purchase)
d. Coaching Program (in person or online, individual or group program)
You agree to pay, and authorize GR's third party payment processor to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your subscription to use our Services or purchase our products. All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. All prices, discounts and promotions posted on this Site are subject to change without notice. The price charged for a product or Service will be the price advertised on this Site at the time the order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. For subscription offerings GR reserves the right to change pricing upon notice. Posted prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes. GR is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your credit card company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due. GR is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. GR may offer an option to pay for a Program over six/twelve consecutive months and/or offer an introductory period during which no payments are due. If you select this six or twelve-month payment plan and/or an introductory “no payment” period applies to your order, you are nevertheless obligated to make all payments for the purchase of the applicable Program as and when due, even if you have completed the Program prior to the end of the twelve-month payment period or during any introductory “no payment” period.
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you. Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources. That is, if you register for our Coaching Program via a third-party social media network, you authorize GR to collect from the third-party network the personal information you provided in your third-party network account so that we may pre-populate the registration and other relevant fields of your Coaching Program user profile. Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers.
Our Money Back Guarantee and Refunds
For Clients of our Coaching Programs: We at GR want you to get as much out of our program as possible and we believe that the method we use will have positive impact on your wellbeing. We therefore offer 100% happiness guarantee for all clients of our 1-on-1 coaching programs.
If you: fully participate in the program; attend calls; allow the coach to coach you; share information, disclose anything relevant that the coach needs to know about your health and mental status, reflect; listen to guidance, follow guidance; commit to take actions, take actions as agreed with coach; keep coach updated on progress via regular checkins; and you are not happy with the results, we are giving you 14 days to come back to us (counting from the day you were on-boarded to the program by the coach, incl.) and request cancellation of the program and full refund of what you paid for the program.
For Purchases of Workout Programs: We at GR want you to get as much out of our program as possible and we believe that the method we use will have positive impact on your wellbeing. We therefore offer 100% results guarantee for all clients who purchase our PDF workout programs.
If you: fully participate in the program; do all workouts as prescribed, follow nutrition advice and other recommendations (sleep, recovery, stress management); listen to guidance, follow guidance; commit to take actions, take actions as agreed with coach; and you are not happy with the results, we are giving you 30 days to come back to us (counting from the day you purchased the PDF, incl.) and request full refund of what you paid for the program.
Content Rights and Ownership
We at GR would love to hear from you, and welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have to improve our Services and/or our Site (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at email@example.com. When you submit your Feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license (under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose.
General Prohibitions and Acceptable Usage
To foster a positive and welcoming community for our Services and on the Site, GR has established the following rules of use. You agree you will not:
• Permit any other person (other than an agent acting solely on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Services or the Site using your account for any purpose;
• Attempt to access another person's account, including, without limitation, attempts to use another person's credentials to create an account for our Services or the Site, unless you are acting solely on behalf on another person pursuant to a written agency agreement detailing this permission;
• Create multiple accounts under different names or emails, or re-register an account that was previously terminated by GR;
• Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content through our Services or the Site that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party's patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
• Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate, in any manner or forum, content directly to and/or about GR employees that: (i) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (ii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm; (iii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or perceived to be threatening.
• Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, GR's name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without GR's express written consent;
• Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services and the Site, GR's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of GRs providers;
• Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any GR system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
• Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by GR or any of GR's providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Services, Site, or Content;
• Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
• Attempt to access or search the Services, Site or Content or download Content from the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by GR or other generally available third party web browsers;
• Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation through our Services;
• Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source identifying information;
• Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a GR trademark, logo URL or product name without GR's express written consent;
• Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or the Site from other Clients without their express permission;
• Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
• Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
• Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The sender of any communication in or through our Services or the Site shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including, without limitation, its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. Although GR reserves the rights to monitor, record, edit or remove any content within our Services or the Site, GR has no obligation or responsibility to do so. In addition, GR shall not be liable or responsible to any Client, Coach or any other person or entity for the performance or non-performance of the monitoring, recording, editing or removal activities mentioned above.
No Professional or Medical Advice; No Doctor-Patient Relationship
WE ARE NOT HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS. OUR SERVICES AND THIS SITE DO NOT PROVIDE OR OFFER, AND ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL EVALUATION, ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT (“MEDICAL ADVICE”). GR provides the services for informational purposes only. Based on information that you request and/or provide to us, GR provides you: (i) access to general health education and information; (ii) nutritional and other fitness advice from our Coaches; and (iii) references to other resources. While GR believes that the information provided through our Services and the Site is current and reliable, GR cannot and does not make any such guarantee or warranty. YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT, BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR PROBLEMS ARISING FROM CHANGES IN YOUR DIET OR LIFESTYLE. Our Services are not intended to be used by Minors or individuals with health conditions that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by our Services unsafe or inappropriate. Furthermore, GR shall have no obligation or responsibility to monitor your health status or health condition or to contact or alert any medical or emergency professional. GR shall not be liable to you for your reliance on any information obtained through the use of the Services or this Site, and GR disclaims all liability in connection with such information. This disclaimer shall not extend to damages caused directly and solely by GR's gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Assumption of Risk and Disclaimer
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, social media platforms or other resources, but these links and sites do not form part of our Services. We provide these links only as a convenience to you and are not responsible for the content, products or services available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sires. GR does not endorse or control any information accessed on or from any third party website and assumes no responsibility for any material which may be accessed through such links. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources. Please make sure to review the applicable agreements and policies when visiting any third-party websites, including different policies with respect to the use, collection and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Internet Service Provider Charges and Other Charges
You are responsible for all mobile, cable or other internet service provider charges incurred by you for connecting to the Services or the Site, and GR assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges, including, but not limited to, data charges, long distance charges, per minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by you while accessing the Services or the Site. Any dispute or problem regarding telephone or internet provider services are strictly between you and your service provider. You may receive text messages in connection with your use of our Services or the Site. Standard text messaging and data usage rates may apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you for text you receive and GR assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges.
Our Communication with You
Subject to providing your express consent evidence by checking the box and option during the registration process for our Services or on our Site, you consent to receive (via email or through the Services or Site) communications from us regarding the use of the Services and the Site, and authorize us to send you other communications, newsletters or offers regarding third-party products and services. If you do not opt-in to
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, our Services, or our Site please contact GR
Last updated: January 1, 2023
We are company GOREAL (“Go-Real”, “GR”, “Company” or “we”, “us”, “our”) officially registered as JM Lifestyle Development Consultancy Est., by Department of Economic Development, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Your Privacy Rights
GR is required to collect, use and disclose personal information only by lawful and fair means. To ensure this accountability, we have developed this policy.
What is “personal information”?
Personal information is any information that identifies you, or by which your identity could be deduced.
What Types of Services does GR Offer?
GR offers the following types of services:
• Newsletter and other Marketing Emails
• Free Content for Download (which may require user to submit their personal data)
• Paid Digital Products - E-books/Online Courses/Workout Programs (which may require user to submit their personal data)
• Coaching For Individuals (which require user to submit and share significant number of sensitive information with us)
• Group Coaching (which require user to submit and share significant number of sensitive information with
us as well with other participants in the group coaching sessions)
Software We Use
To be able to effectively provide our services, GR utilizes wide range of platforms and digital solutions. All of those to some extent are used to collect, store and process personal data about our customers. Please refer to the respective Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policies of the third parties in case you would like to know more about how your data is protected and safeguarded. We make sure that we only utilize trusted and secure solutions, however we do not a can’t hold responsibility for actions of the below mentioned third parties.
What types of personal information do we collect?
If you sign up for our GR Coaching Programs, you will be required to provide your name, email address, and mobile phone number. At the time of registration you will be asked to provide payment card information (including your credit card number, expiry date, and CVC/CVV) in order to register; however, this payment card information is sent directly to our payment card processor. GR only receives a random electronic token over an encrypted connection from the payment processor that confirms the transaction has been completed. We do not receive a copy of your payment card information. Software will forward to us your name, email address and program type for us to invite you to sign up. If you have registered for the GR Coaching Program you will need to provide additional information such as alternate contact information, your full home address, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, physical measurements or attributes, and other more detailed information about your lifestyle (including but not limited to: employment, preferences, habits, personal routine) in order create a program account. GR will also collect limited medical information about your health and well-being in order to better assess and develop a structured coaching program to help you meet your fitness and health goals. This additional information is considered sensitive data, and is treated as such, requiring your explicit consent for us to collect this information. We will also require confirmation from you that your doctor has approved you following our program or if you are not able to provide this confirmation, we will require that you sign this a medical waiver, which will be supplied to you at the time of collection of your personal information. As a tool to help you assess your progress, GR will ask you to upload photographs of yourself periodically and to provide your measurements, including girth measurements and weight (around once a month). Uploading of photographs is optional and you can request that they be anonymized. The measurement recording feature is similarly optional. You can choose to stop uploading photos or providing measurements at any time. Should you choose to upload photos or measurements, these photos will only be viewed by GR and will not be otherwise used or disclosed unless you provide your express permission for GR to do so. If you are purchasing any of our other products, we will need your full name, company, phone number(s), email, and shipping and billing address in order to effect the transaction and send you the product. As noted above, our third party payment processor will collect payment card information directly from you on our behalf, but we will receive a random electronic token confirming the transaction.
Our products and services are not intended for or available to children under the age of 18 years. If you are under the age of 18 years, please exit our website.
When will we collect personal information from you?
We will collect information that you provide to us when you:
• register and create an account for any of our GR Coaching Programs;
• register and create an account in ProCoach;
• purchase any of our GR Digital Products;
• complete offers or surveys through the use of our services;
• send email messages, queries, or other information to us
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you. As noted above, if you use a ProCoach, we will collect your name, email and program selection information in order to create an account. Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources. That is, if you register for our GR Coaching Program via a third-party social media network, you authorize GR to collect from the third-party network the personal information you provided in your third-party network account so that we may pre-populate the registration and other relevant fields of your GR Coaching Program user profile.
Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers. For example, if you join the GR Facebook Group associated with your GR Coaching Program, we and other users of Facebook may be able to view your profile and the posts you submit, depending on your privacy settings. Your use of third-party platforms remains subject
to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such platforms.
Why do we collect and use your personal information?
We collect personal information from you to:
• Learn about you and your fitness goals and other related objectives to help you achieve them;
• Create a unique profile on our website in order to provide relevant and targeted offers to you;
• Better understand your preferences and tailor offers and services to you based on those preferences;
• Conduct research and contribute publications to medical and scientific journals aimed at furthering the field of exercise and nutrition science (this data is aggregate or rendered anonymous);
• Better understand our website usage and trends, to improve our service performance, and build knowledge around user attitudes and motivations around health and fitness;
• Process transactions for goods and services that you have purchased from us. Lawful Bases for Processing of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you:
(a) to fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract, in particular, in order to: provide you with our products and services, including their billing, payment processing, activation, supply, maintenance, support, trouble shooting, deactivation and upgrade or update as well as resolution of disputes over products and services; or enter into, and perform, an employment contract with you;
(b) where this is necessary for purposes which are in our, or third parties’, legitimate interests. These interests are:
• understanding and meeting your usage needs and preferences for our products and services notably by: using information collected to ensure that our products and services are technically functioning as intended; fulfilling or enforcing any agreements or notices that are associated with any of our particular products or services; managing or responding to your inquiries; identifying the features or products and services that are most valued and to identify gaps or shortfalls in our product and services offerings so we can develop new products and services and enhance existing ones;
• managing our business and operations, for example: to detect, monitor, investigate, mitigate, or attempt to prevent fraud and technical or
security issues or to protect our products, services and property; to allow for business continuity and disaster recovery operations; to enforce our legal rights; for statistical purposes; and
• managing the recruitment process, in particular: making informed decisions on recruitment and ensuring your suitability for the role or to keep you in mind for future roles; answering your enquiries; and improving our recruitment processes and activities.
(c) to meet legal and regulatory requirements, all applicable laws and to respond to emergency situations, including:
• responding to court orders, warrants or other lawful requests or legal processes;
• detecting, preventing and suppressing unauthorized or detrimental use of our site, products or services; and
• providing emergency assistance in situations that may threaten the life or physical safety of you or others.
(d) where you give us your consent, for example:
• If you sign up for our free courses or resources, or you request to be added to our presale list to get early notification for when our programs open for registration, you are required to provide consent for us to process personal information in the form of your name, email address, and an optional SMS phone number. You consent by providing this information to us, and acknowledging the double opt-in confirmation. If at any time you wish to remove your name, email address, or SMS number from our system, you can unsubscribe from some or all messages from us by clicking the unsubscribe link, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
• If you register for our coaching programs, we require explicit consent from you to process your personal information and sensitive data by affirmatively acknowledging your consent through ticking checkboxes in your program Intake Form. This includes consent for:
• The collection of potentially sensitive categories of data, like race/ethnicity and health-related data;
• Sending you daily or weekly email reminders of the next steps in the program, and when new messages or feedback arrives. You can start and stop delivery of these emails by changing a setting in the Your Info section of our application, and this will not affect our ability to deliver the contracted service;
• Collecting basic browser and operating system information to help us improve our products and services;
• Allow your data to be used anonymously for research purposes
• Recording your IP address to monitor and confirm access to our systems;
• Deriving and storing your time zone from an address you provide; and
• If you wish that we send to you information about similar products and services that we think may be of interest to you. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the details provided below.
Disclosure of your Personal Information
We do not sell, rent or otherwise disclose any additional personal information to any third-party to enable them to market their products and services, except that, if you are a client of a ProCoach, your coach will be able to access and review the following information to assess your progress and use this information to help you reach your fitness goals: Social Media Username / Profile, Gender, Age, Weight, Prescription Medication Information, Health History (including diagnosed health problems), Food Allergies, Ethnic Heritage, Alcohol Consumption, Cigarette Use, Diet and Nutritional Info, Nutritional Supplement Info, Exercise Info, Employment Status and Position, Status as Student, Whether a caregiver, Marital Status, Number of Children, Stress Information, Photos of Individual (front, back, side, in swimwear or similar
Except as described above, any information provided to any other third-parties will only be provided at the aggregate or de-identified level such that no individual can be uniquely identified or linked to the information.
Under certain circumstances, GR will disclose your personal information:
• when we are required our authorized by law to do so, for example if a court issues a subpoena;
• when you have consented to the disclosure;
• when the services we are providing to you require us to give your information to a third-party your consent will be implied, unless you tell us otherwise;
• to a potential successor to our business and its professional advisors in connection with a merger or sale involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control;
• for the purpose of completing the transaction and continuing to provide services to you; or
• where it is necessary to establish or collect amounts owed to us.
Transfer to Service Providers
In addition to the disclosures listed above, we transfer information to our service providers for processing and/or storage. We require that our service providers use reasonable safeguards to protection personal information under their control from loss, theft and unauthorized modification and disclosure. Our service providers are only permitted to use your personal information in order to provide these services to us; for example, the following types of information are provided to our service providers for processing and/or storage:
Information automatically collected through the website: The information automatically collected about you that is provided to our service providers may include, but is not limited to: device ID, device type, browser type and version, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
We may need to transfer your personal information outside of your country of residence in the following circumstances:
• Where you have requested a service that is fulfilled by one of our affiliated entities located in another jurisdiction;
• Where we work with a service provider that processes or stores personal information on our behalf outside of your country of residence.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Information about your use of our services, as evidenced through cookies, locally stored objects, and web beacons may be disclosed to our service providers. Cookies are small bits of information that are transferred to and stored in separate files within your computer or phone's browser. A cookie may remain on your computer or phone after the session finishes (until the cookie expires or is deleted by you).
In addition, we provide the following information to third-party analytics service providers:
• Information about your activities on our website, including responses to any surveys we may administer; and
We currently use third-party analytics and performance analysis partners, and a variety of advertising and marketing platforms. We will provide notice to you when we deploy cookies and you will have the opportunity to refuse to accept them.
Your Choices About Your Personal Information
At any time, if permitted by and subject always to the provisions of applicable data protection law, you can contact us to: stop receiving direct marketing (including, emails and hard copy materials) from us; access your personal information; where we have asked for your consent to processing, to withdraw this consent; close your account; amend or update your personal information, where possible, to ensure that it remains accurate, complete and up to date; erase your personal information; restrict your personal information; port your personal information; or object to some processing that is based on our legitimate interests, by contacting us at email@example.com. You can always unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails from us by simply clicking the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of every promotional email from us. We will honor your request within ten business days of receipt. Please note that if you request that we erase certain of your personal information, we may no longer be able to provide you with the products or services you have contracted for. For example, if you request that we erase your log-in credentials we will no longer be able to provide you with access to an online account on our website). If you have questions about the withdrawal of your consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you contact us to do any of the things listed above, we may require you to provide sufficient personal information to allow us to identify you before disclosing the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information. The personal information so requested will only be used for the purpose of properly identifying you. Summary information is available on request. More detailed requests that require archive or other retrieval costs may be subject to our normal administrative fees. There may be instances where we cannot comply with your request to access your rights in respect of your personal information because of exceptions contained in local laws. For example, we may need to refuse access if denial of access is required or authorized by law; if access would interfere with the safety, health or privacy of others or if access would result in a breach of confidentiality. We keep your personal information as long as is reasonably necessary for us to complete our dealings with you, or as may be required by law, whichever is longer. For example, we may retain your personal information after we have completed our dealings with you in the following situations: judicial proceedings, to comply with local laws respecting record retention and to comply with appropriate and adequate corporate record-keeping practices. As a result, we might not be able to comply with all requests to destroy personal information. If we cannot comply with your request to exercise your rights in respect of your personal information, we will notify you in writing to explain why and, where applicable, provide you with the relevant sections of legislation dealing with the procedure to be followed should you wish to challenge our determination. Where we require your personal information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then provision of such data is mandatory: if such data are not provided, then we will not be able to manage our contractual relationship with you, or to meet obligations placed on us. In all other cases, provision of requested personal data is optional.
If you have unresolved concerns you also have the right to complain to data protection authorities. The relevant data protection authority will be the supervisory authority of the country: (i) of your habitual residence; (ii) of your place of work; or (iii) in which you consider the alleged infringement has occurred.
Is My Personal Information Secure?
GR takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal information is kept safe from loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Among the steps taken to protect your information are:
• premises security;
• restricted file access to personal information;
• deploying technological safeguards such as security software and firewalls to prevent hacking or unauthorized computer access; and
• internal password and security policies.
Note that GR does not use your Social Insurance Number, Social Security Number, Passport Number, National ID number, Birth Number or any other government issued identification, as a way of identifying or organizing the information we hold about you.
Communicating with Us
You should be aware that email is not a 100% secure medium, and you should be aware of this when contacting us to send personal or confidential information.
Request for Access
If you have any questions, or wish to access your personal information, please write to us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: January 1, 2023